Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I'll be posting on anything and everything primitive/country. I love finding things for free on the web, so check back often and see if there's anything you like. Make sure to join my blog, that way you won't miss a thing! I'm looking forward to your comments and if there's anything you'd like for me to post on, just let me know. Thank you!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Deb's Candles & Dreams


Please click on the following link to go to my Aunt's candle page.  She's been making candles for over 3 years now and has some amazing handmade products that are shipped all over the United States!  You will not be disappointed!  Great prices too!  
Wholesale or retail available.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words and generous shout out !! Love you and happy Blogging :) The Auntie !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb's things are beautiful. Made with lots of love and talent. Better stock up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb's products are awesome! Made with lots if love and talent. Better stock up!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be added after moderation. Thanks!