Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I'll be posting on anything and everything primitive/country. I love finding things for free on the web, so check back often and see if there's anything you like. Make sure to join my blog, that way you won't miss a thing. I'm looking forward to your comments and if there's anything you'd like for me to post on, just let me know. Thank you.

Thursday, January 25, 2018

 Chimney Corner USA

At the intersection of Route 60 and 16


If you're traveling through our beautiful state of West Virginia via the Midland Trail Scenic Highway, you must treat yourself by stopping at Chimney Corner Store.  The store was built in 1926 and has housed many a business within it's walls.  It's just a treasure to see.
They offer WV souvenirs, t-shirts, primitives and  you don't want to miss their old fashion candy counter offering lots of the vintage candy we remember so well.
You can also find the Chimney Corner Cafe open for business across the highway offering smoked meat sandwiches, hamburgers and hot dogs with live entertainment on their large outdoor stage.
304-632-1002

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be added after moderation. Thanks!