Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I'll be posting on anything and everything primitive/country. I love finding things for free on the web, so check back often and see if there's anything you like. Make sure to join my blog, that way you won't miss a thing. I'm looking forward to your comments and if there's anything you'd like for me to post on, just let me know. Thank you.

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Work At Home Leads

Good Day!  I've recently joined the ranks of the unemployed.  I've been working a seasonal job for a couple of years and it looks like that will sadly be ending this year.  I've been weeding through the job boards and work at home boards and I'm finding that there are a lot of people out there who have no clue how work at home jobs will be escalating in the very near future.  As of now 32% of your workforce is based online.  That is projected to top 50% with in the next few years.  I'm going to list some sites that offer work at home job listings that are scam free!  I've found these sites very useful and hope you do too!  Good luck on your search!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be added after moderation. Thanks!